Me & my daughters

Me & my daughters

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby David

Going to Doctors today for a check up. Went last week for emergency visit due to pain in my upper left side. Turns out it was my muscle tearing because he is sitting so low. It feels like he is trying to claw his way out. The pain has minimized for the most part and only hurts when he situates himself on my left side and decides he needs to stretch.
I can already tell he is going to bond with his sisters when I poke fun at my oldest one he kicks me hard as if to tell me to leave her alone. My youngest one gets him moving at night when she is making excuses to stay up. I think i am going to have my hands full when he comes. I just hope he waits till his daddy comes home from working out of state before he comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment